- Ordering & Payment
- Shipping Information
- Returns & Exchanges
- Safe Shopping Guarantee
- About Us
(Open 10am - 6pm PST M-F)
231 E.Penn Avenue,
Robesonia, PA 19551
We guarantee your order will ship out the same day you order it Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) as long as we receive your order by 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Orders placed after the 1:00 pm cutoff will ship the next business day. If you are placing an order after 1:00 PM EST and need it to ship the same day, please call us (866-787-4376) and we will do our absolute best to make it happen.
Below you will find a list of the shipping options we offer. The delivery times provided are our best estimates based on our experience with the various carriers. If you need your order by a specific date, give us a call at 866-787-4376 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will be happy to help guide you toward the best option.
When calculating your shipping time, dont count the day it ships. For instance, if you are ordering something UPS 2nd Day Air and its Monday morning, Tuesday would be Day 1 and Wednesday would be Day 2.
UPS shipping options are available only for orders shipped to addresses in the United States. UPS offers Guaranteed Delivery Dates and excellent tracking. If you choose UPS, you must provide your street address, as UPS does not deliver to PO boxes. Our warehouse is in Robesonia, PA 19551, so the closer you are to us, the quicker you will receive your package. UPS does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- UPS Ground: Takes 1-6 business days to anywhere in the continental US.
- UPS 3-Day Select: Takes 1-3 business days to anywhere in the continental US.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Takes 1-2 business days to anywhere in the US, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- UPS Next Day Air: Next business day. If you place your order Monday - Thursday by 1:00 PM EST, you will receive your package the next business day by 12:00 PM EST.
United States Postal Service (USPS) – Domestic/U.S. Options
Advantages of using USPS are Saturday deliveries (USPS delivers mail on Saturdays) and shipping costs are generally cheaper for lighter-weight packages. Our warehouse is in Robesonia, PA 19551, so the closer you are to us, the quicker you will receive your package.
- USPS Parcel Post: This is generally the cheapest shipping option we offer. On average it takes 2-7 days to get your package depending on how close you are to our warehouse.
- USPS Priority Mail: This option takes 1-3 days on average; however, USPS does not guarantee the delivery time.
United States Postal Service (USPS) – International Options
We ship to most countries. If your country is not shown as an available option when checking out, then it’s most likely because the country is very small or we have had a high degree of fraud from the country. If your country is not listed as one we ship to, then please call (866-787-4376) or email us (email@example.com) and we can let you know if we are able to make an exception.
Shipping methods available for orders shipped outside the United States include:
- USPS 1st Class International. This option is only available for lighter weight packages. If your order weighs less than 4 pounds, you can choose to have it shipped via 1st Class International. 1st Class International is the least expensive shipping method for international orders. USPS does not provide delivery estimates for 1st Class International shipments, but our experience has been that orders shipped 1st Class International generally take 7-14 business days depending on the destination country, though. In rare cases we have seen delivery times as long as 6 weeks.
- USPS Priority International. This option is available for packages of any weight. USPS estimates 6-10 business days for Priority International shipments.
- USPS Global Express. This option is available for packages of any weight. USPS estimates 3-5 business days for USPS Global Express shipments.
The delivery times listed above for international orders vary for each country. Every country has their own method of routing packages to its residents once the package crosses its borders. Tracking packages on international orders can be limited. The US Postal Service provides a delivery confirmation system, but it relies on the receiving country to update the tracking information. Not all countries update this information timely.
Domestic Shipments (Continental USA)
If you are in the Continental United States, you can choose between UPS or the US Postal Service (USPS). For smaller shipments, USPS is almost always cheaper than UPS, but shipping times vary a bit more and the USPSs tracking system is not as extensive as UPS’s. UPS, on the other hand, is more expensive for lighter packages (under 2 pounds) but they offer excellent tracking and the deliver on time 99.9% of the time. USPS offers no guarantee on delivery date. If you are placing a larger order, UPS will begin to become the cheaper of the two options.
Domestic Shipments (Alaska, Hawaii, Outside Territories)
The shipping options are slightly more limited when we are shipping outside of the lower 48 states. UPS Ground and UPS 3-Day Select are not available in Alaska, Hawaii or other U.S. territories. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii and want to use UPS, you will need to use Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air. For USPS, you can choose to ship to Alaska or Hawaii using Parcel Post but we would highly recommend paying a little extra to have it sent Priority Mail. Delivery times for Parcel Post are inconsistent to those two states.
We only ship internationally through USPS. Shipping times vary greatly depending on the country you live in and therefore the shipping estimates we offer are less reliable than they are for the Continental U.S. You may also be required to pay a customs tax fee in your country. This fee is not charged by us; it is charged by your country. If you are concerned about the customs tax, please check with your countrys postal system to determine how it may impact you.